Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its a Dotty Business

I have a problem with dots. Yes, its a kink. I cannot see too many of them together, specially if they are swollen or embossed on any surface. Aaargh!

So, I have this new look to my blog. I am going to get over my 'dot phobia'. There can be only 2 outcomes. Either there will hightened writing activity, in which case I will urge the readers of this blog to punch in their comments on the quality of writing. It might suffer tremendously, considering the current level of scholastic brilliance I bring in. What a loss it will be to all you (3) readers! OR, I will just disappear into thin air (off the blog I mean) only to reappear with the old look.

So let's wait and watch.

1 comment:

inconsequential said...

ahh the dots! lol :)
But why try so hard to fight a phobia that's not really holding you back! Sure I've spent time trying to peep over tall buildings, but sometimes I wonder if I'd rather not just live with it...but apparently I'd rather not :(